Silver Obsession

I have always had a jewellery obsession - I love almost ALL kinds of jewellery - but there is something about silver jewellery that always catches my attention.  It is just so crisp and clean.
This stuff is of course on esty - by Kira Ferrer - but there is lots of beautiful stuff on there.  (Hint, Chris, HINT.)


Perfect for Valentine's Day - wouldn't you say?


Hummingbirds always make me think of Grandad.


These make me think of Aunt Daphne - they are called lotus.


And could anyone, I ask you, resist sea anemone stacking rings?  I didn't think so.

2 comments:

  1. Perfect for anytime really - not just Valentine's Day. In fact, the best gifts are those given just for being a great mom/wife - no holiday needed (Chris - HINT, HINT - big brownie points in this - you could say good-bye to the maison bow-wow for quite while...)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!