Online GENIUS

The web is a very dangerous place where I could just move in and set up and never leave! DO you know how many amazing ideas are on there? Through my maze of blogs, I came across this blog: Filth Wizardry, where the mom has all kinds of brilliant crafts and project for and with her 3 and 4 year old daughters. You have to visit the site for the full impact of her genius, but here are a couple of her projects:

She took these out-grown tights and truned them into a hat and baby legs for a friend's new baby. Fantastic.


And she took dollar store tea towels and made them into adorable skirts for her girls!
I love these!




A couple of other genius sites I have yet to peruse fully are Thrifty Craft Mama and Dollar Store Crafts. I love that while I day dream about doing all this fun stuff, others are really doing it!

1 comment:

  1. do you remember the apollo earrings giveaway from leah sakellarides on joanna's blog a few weeks ago?! well leah is giving away another beautiful piece this week on my blog, macaroni club! she is so talented, and so sweet to do this! i'd like to invite you to come visit macaroni club, and if you like this piece of leah's, sign up to win it!
    xo... sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!