Ikea Love

I was on the Ikea site this afternoon looking up the dimensions to something, and decided to check out their "new" section. Since I seem to go there weekly (what can I say - it is a great place to spend a rainy day with 2 kids!) I had seen a lot of it, but there were a couple of new things I just noticed:

I have been trying to figure out how to make a new chair cover for the Poang in Cam's room, but I have a feeling that might be one of those things I never get around to. So I was thrilled to see this one - it would look perfect in a baby's room!

This one caught my eye as Will is loving his Ikea moose rocker and seems to find moose everywhere. It would look really fun in his room - maybe on the back of his door.

And these curtains would be great in his room if I didn't already have a set -- but wouldn't they look nice as well in a light airy living room - maybe all whites and beiges with pops of turquoise here and there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!