Old Tom Foolery

OK I know I really like something when I go to blog about it, and end up downloading just about every image they have on the site.  Maybe I am just in that kind of mood today, but I find these cards are freakin' hilarious.  They are by Old Tom Foolery, and in addition to that lovely sarcasm, they are either printed with soy-based ink (as on these newspaper examples) or are hand-letterpressed on cotton paper (tree-free! - as the examples below).  They also come with an envelope made with 100% wind-power!   And all for a very reasonable $3.75 - $4.50.  So for an original and responsible card, or just for a laugh, you should check their shop.  Here are some of my fav's (sorry so many!):
Best Valentine's Card EVER.
Um... may need to buy a crate of these...
...uhhh...not YOU Mom... that OTHER Mom... the OLD one....
And for the perfect Mother's Day card.
They also have a pretty fun blog, and a "fancy-schmancy letterpress" shop on Etsy.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! It's funny how certain people instantly come to mind when you're reading them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!