Shannon's house

I saw a tour of Shannon's house on Simply Grove and emailed her right away to see if I could do another.  I was drawn by the fact that we have similar taste, but even more so, to the fact that Shannon lives in Toronto. Because most Toronto houses have a similar layout, it is even easier to see inspiration and possibilities in what she has done.  Plus, her blog is fun and she has AMAZING Craig's list posts that will have you reaching for your wallet.  I should know - it was on her blog I first saw the light now hanging in our sunroom! (Thanks Shannon!)
 Check out that amazing marble floor...and I love the rounded door.
 The mother of all kitchens.  Seriously.  Those windows?  That light?  That OVEN?? Heavens...
 This West Elm duvet cover is taunting me.  I have resisted so far (how many duvet covers can one person reasonably own?) but we all know my will power is crazy weak...
 Love the photo wall, much more uniform than mine...
 Hmmm... it seems her wainscotting in the foyer is painted WHITE...interesting...
So so pretty - thanks for sharing Shannon!  

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the kind words!!!!!!

    This was great timing L! I miss home! We didn't paint the trim out, the previous owners did - but we LOVE IT! The house is very bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shannon! Did you replace the radiator in the hall with the thin one? What a nice space saver. I think our foyer is exactly the same size, but with the white and the thin radiator, yours seems much bigger...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...my place has hardly changed in a year!

    I guess that's because we did the basement...

    but seriously time to shake things up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!