Toronto Fashion Week

This post doesn't really have to do with admiring things, it's more to do with showing off sharing my excitement that I got to go to Fashion Week on Wednesday night with my friend Corey... we were there for the Sears Attitude show (surprisingly awesome... Sears?  Cool fashion?  Weird.), the Rachel Mara show (beautiful) and the Joe Fresh show (very cool - I love me some navy blue sequinned leggings).  We toured backstage as they got ready, walked the runway, and sat in the front row.  Oh, it's all right guys, I'll never forget you little people... 

Excuse the bad iPhone photos - why oh why did I not think to bring my camera???  At least it wasn't a Blackberry...
Yeah, that's right, I'm creepy and taking your picture because you are backstage at Fashion Week with a fluffy dog...
Even the models' names are beautiful...
Um, yeah, I don't know who they are...but everyone was madly taking their photo...anyone?
 Joe Mimram backstage before the show.  We sat with Steven and Chris, and Ben Mulroney.  I KNOW!!! Seriously.   :)  

 For your viewing pleasure I also took some crappy and completely amateur video.  I really must learn where the microphone on this thing is...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!