Fortune Jewels

I have been trying to put my finger on what it is about this style of jewelry that I am so digging right now.  It reminds me of the Laura Lombadi stuff I love, or even the Spinthread designs, or Kate Miss's stuff.  Obviously I seem to be drawn to gold - weathered, brassy gold - and angular lines.  Maybe it is the juxtaposition of hard and soft? Dainty vs industrial,  pretty vs minimal, elegant vs edgy?  Who knows.  I just admire... and sometimes acquire.  These pieces are by New York-based designer Kim Dulaney, and are quite affordable!
 Check out her cool blog for more designs.  Discovered on Coco + Kelly.  Curious - do you like this style?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. I love this stuff so much it hurst. This is quite possibly THE BEST jewelry I have seen in years. Love love love. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!