Bloggers Give Back Auction Ends Soon!

I have been having a terrible week and sadly have not had much of a chance to blog.  However, I would be remiss if I didn't let you all know about the charity auction that is ending THIS SATURDAY in support of the George Herman House project we have been working on.  There is so much good stuff there, including an amazing night at the symphony (biased), your choice of Sharon Montrose's animals in print (I want this so don't bid too high...), sexy Delta faucets, and so much more.  This link will take you right to eBay - get out your wallet!  AUCTION!

Also, Lindsay announced last week that none other than Frankie Flowers (Frank Ferragine) will be designing the garden!  How's that for star power??  I will be doing a give-away of his new book, and it is my first give-away ever, so please be aware that most of my self-esteem will be tied up in how many comments I get.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!