Interior moods

Cheerful/Playful
I just read an inspired post over on First Sense.  I have always thought that I was a bit split-personality when it came to decor preferences, how else can I explain my simultaneous attraction to brightly coloured rooms, minimalism, antiques and thrifting, and white, white, white?  Well Meera explains brilliantly in her post that interiors create moods, and just as we cycle through different moods on different days, so are we attracted to many styles of design.  She then positions her 12 great examples as on a clock, and asks which are your hour hand (more of a constant preference), your minute hand (less fixed) and second hand (a fleeting taste) at this moment?

Mine were soulful (below) for hour, cheerful (above) by the minute, and serene/calm (bottom) by the second.  What about you?



Soulful
Serene/Calm

1 comment:

  1. Aww, Lisa, thank you so much for the mention and the blog love! *cyber hug* So glad you enjoyed my post and thank you for participating. :-) I love the moods you've chosen!

    I've been having a nosey around your blog and it is delightful! I am now a happy follower :-)

    Meera xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!