Spanish House Tour

What a lovely day today!  So sunny and warm - FINALLY!  I am glad Spring got over whatever grudge it was holding against us... I stumbled across this house today on Design Elements and decided that every day there must feel like today, it is so cheerful and light.  I love the mix of white, wood, and bright colour, although for myself I might not go quite so bright or pop art on some of the art!  But I'll be bookmarking this one for the next rainy day...(apparently I won't have to wait to long for that!)
This rug is the right amount of colour to me - and I love that you can add more colour on top of it or let it shine on its own...
Beautiful wooden rafters and clean-lined railing, skylight, lovely light floors and white furniture make those colours sing.
Ahhh those shutters...
I really must start collecting yellow flowers!  Too bad I am allergic to goldenrod...
design: Joaquín Díaz, photos: mi casa revista

2 comments:

  1. thanks for your lovely comment, Lisa! Glad to found your blog too. Happy Easter!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous home! It has good bones but I love all the pops of colour!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!