Endless Spring

You may have figured out by now that I am a bit of a flower nut (I am only just realizing the extent of it myself).  Although the weather has not been great in the Maritimes so far this summer, it has worked out beautifully for me, as I get to experience all the gorgeous blooms of spring all over again!  In particular, my parents have two varieties of peonies that are just spectacular.  I have no idea what their names are, but the first is a creamy colour, with just a hint of yellow and an incredible scent.  The second is this glorious pink and yellow number that has no scent but it one of the most striking flowers I have seen.  The fronds inside look like they belong deep in the ocean on a reef with clown fish poking their heads out of them.  I do hope you are not sick of my endless flower photos, because here are a few more:
 I wish you could smell the first one - just gorgeous...

4 comments:

  1. I love those. I wish I could wake up to such beauty! (BUT WE LIVE IN THE DESERT) jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are gorgeous! I LOVE peonies. Your photography is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bow before you!!!! Great photos lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning flower photographs! Your peonies are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!