notTuesday

Wow, it has been a while since I have posted - is anyone still out there?  I am not quite sure where to re-begin, so I will tread on familiar ground: a jewellery store on etsy.  This one, notTuesday, has solidified my desire to just get some damn clay already, and make some jewellery.  These are gorgeous, and I love, love love her colour combinations.  I urge you to buy directly from Rachel Wightman, and not try to mooch her ideas like some unscrupulous idea-mooching bloggers out there... (although I figure I am safe because I never actually get around to acting on said mooched ideas...) Or you could just peruse her store and enjoy the lovely colours and the beautifully simple styling.  Or both!

P.S. If you are reading this, thanks for sticking around during my absence!

3 comments:

  1. welcome back! I think you have had the summer of my dreams. Coast to coast. Looking forward to catching up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! You're back! Let's reunite. XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!