Modern Danish Cottage

My blog reader is a bit ridiculous, especially after some extended time off.  I think I would have to be on the computer 24/7 for weeks to get through all the posts!  I am sticking my toes in the water by picking some posts at random, and am reminded of how many amazing blogs there are out there.  I found this incredible modernized Danish cottage done by KLM design via My Scandinavian Retreat.  I love that such a modern interior is hiding inside this gorgeous traditional home - neon signs and sleek furniture under a thatched roof.  And that little girl's room is so cute, tucked under the sloping dormers!
From their site: "The tall red chalked and thatched roofed cottage lies peacefully amidst a surrounding landscape of grazing cows and horses. With it’s back to the woods, a garden sloping towards the meadow and a quiet little lake, this completely renovated house provides the perfect frame for family country living."  How idyllic!


Photograph: Stuart McIntyre
Words/styling: Katrine Martensen-Larsen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!