Christmas in Sweden

I have been neglecting my poor little blog, but hopefully you will be happy to know it is because I have been having a wonderful Christmas holiday with my family (at home here in Toronto, but a holiday none-the-less!).  Our parents don't live close, and when they visit we take full advantage - we have had TWO date nights, done some sale shopping, and enjoyed lots of sleep-ins.  HEAVEN.

While indulging in this new gloriously lazy and gluttonous lifestyle, I have't had lots of time to pour over the interwebs, but I did manage to squirrel away a few lovely things, including this relaxed home in Sweden, all decorated for the holidays.  It looks bright and inviting, and not overdone, don't you think?

Found on the ever-inspiring Style Files.  

Thanks for hanging around while I ignored the blog! :) I hope you have an amazing 2012.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!