Photo School V to Z

V is for Valentine
V is for Valentine
I have to admit, I definitely lost steam towards the end of the Foto School.  For some reason I just couldn't seem to find the same time to think up the shot, prep it, and edit it as I did at the beginning.  But I soldiered on and didn't miss a letter, although some of them are less than perfect (i.e. I wish I could have worked on them a bit longer!).  Here are the last of them, and I am throwing in a couple of extras I worked on but didn't submit.  I am also going to do another post and feature some of my favourites from the other class members (they were sooo good).
w is for wedding ring
W is for Wedding Ring
w is for white wine
W is for White Wine
x is for x-amining the menu
X is for X-amining the Menu (yes, I know it isn't REALLY...)
y is for y
Y is for Y-Stick (we have a collection...)
z is for zzzzz
Z is for Zzzzzzzzzs
If you missed them, here are the links to my posts with the rest of the letters of the alphabet:
All in all it was a lot of fun and I can't believe how much I learned about my camera and about photo processing.  Thanks to Tristan and Michelle for all their hard work in coordinating it, and to all the other fun photographers in the group who kept me so inspired - I can't wait for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!