Thank you Apartment Therapy!

William's firsman birthday party was featured on a few of my favourite blogs around the web!

Despite the less-than-stellar quality photos, The fine folks at Apartment Therapy did a feature on the birthday party I pulled together for Will (the same week as the Steven and Chris taping).  I love that they are always sourcing their stories from their readers, it's what makes the site such a great community!

I mentioned that the cupcake wrappers I used were ordered from Spaceships and Laser Beams, and they also did a feature on the party on their blog.  If you are in the market for party ideas, you really should check out this blog - the imaginative ideas on there are constantly blowing me away - their staff must have SO MUCH FUN at work!

Thank to both blogs, and welcome to their readers!! :)

William's firsman birthday party was featured on a few of my favourite blogs around the web!

3 comments:

  1. What a week - is all I can say! Funny how these exciting things piggy-back on each other sometimes. By the way, I sent you an email about tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great party! I love all the decor and the theme!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - they always make my day!